Pages

9 weeks, 4 days

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

September 15, 2015

BABY: I'm a few weeks late on updates, but we had our first appointment so there's lots to catch up on! The Dr. adjusted our due date to April 15th so it pushed me a back a few days from what I originally thought.  I was a little bummed because I am so ready to be done with the first trimester, but the baby is measuring right on track and we got to see the heartbeat so that's all that matters. I go back again for the DS blood draw and 12 week ultrasound at the end of September and then again the day before we leave for Nashville in October, which I'm so excited about it. I know it will put our mind at ease to see the doctor before we travel. Since we saw the heartbeat and everything looked good, the news is out to the rest of our friends and I also told work since I'll be having lots of appointments coming up. It feels good that it's no longer a secret!

MAMA: I'm feeling really good! The nausea has completely subsided and I even got a bit of my energy back in the last week or so.  Of course I say that and I am dragging today, but symptoms seem to come and go and the good days are outweighing the sleepy ones. I'm really looking forward to being in the second trimester for both the supposed kick of energy and the reassurance and "safety net" of being past 12 weeks. I'm also excited to get a little bump because right now I just feel super bloated. I still haven't had any big cravings and I've been getting full really fast, which I'm told is due to the influx of hormones that are slowing down my rate of digestion. It's probably a good thing because it was carb city there for a while in the beginning ;) Other than that it is FALL and I am one happy lady. The cool nights are helping me sleep better and I'm loving all the weekend activities with friends. Goodbye, hermit crab days!

No comments:

Post a Comment