Pages

Two Things...

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

1. Since B was off yesterday, he cooked me dinner! We had zucchini noodle pad thai and he made it extra spicy for me. I should relish control more often in the kitchen ;) 


2. We also booked our all of our flights for our anniversary trip in October. We haven't been on a "big" vacation (week long, out of state, not family-related, JUST US) since our honeymoon so I cannot wait! We already had Dallas on the roster for a family wedding so we tacked on Nashville the week prior. It was between Nashville and New Orleans but depending on the state of pregnancy (or not) we chose to go with the more mellow city. Plus, his Uncle has a house and spare car in Nashville so free room and travel!



Time to make my Pinterest travel board...

No comments:

Post a Comment