Pages

33 weeks

Friday, February 26, 2016

I'm feeling really good this week which I chalk up to extra sleep, taking it easy and looking forward to a weekend away. At this point, the weeks are sort of running together because not  much is changing besides baby packing on the pounds and kicking away (ouch my ribs!). I feel like my belly finally dropped a little the last week or two so that's helped in the breathing department, but it still takes a Herculean effort to get out of bed most mornings.

I've also been feeling pretty nostalgic this week and (as always) telling myself to slow down and enjoy the rest of this pregnancy because baby is going to be here before we know it. Unlike the panic I felt in the first and second trimesters about how "nothing is ever going to be the same", I now can't picture life without a baby coming in 7 weeks. We talk about him/her so much and I know the bonds we'll grow once they're here can't even compare to how we feel now, but we love this baby so much already. The excitement and energy we feel from our family and friends is contagious and I know this baby is going to be showered with so much love. Speaking of, my shower is next weekend and I can't wait! I always said that's what makes it feel real - all these people in one room celebrating this baby's impending arrival.

Some 33 week pictures:




We're off to Lancaster for a family wedding this weekend, most likely our last trip before baby comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment