Pages

Hello out there?

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Here we are a whole year from my last post. I can't even believe it, and honestly I had totally forgotten about this blog until my friend Amber started blogging her pregnancy updates and I remembered I had done the same. What have I been up to? Well, to start....I had a baby!




Harrison Jacob Kulp came into this world on Sunday 4/10/2016 at 4:44 PM. I cannot believe he will be a year old in 12 days. This last year has been absolutely crazy, wonderful, tiring, overwhelming, joyous and SO many other adjectives but that's a post for another time.

I'm so happy I rediscovered my little corner of the internet because lately I've really been working on finding a balance for myself and (finally?) have things to write about besides baby. Not that he isn't worth writing about but I am learning to rediscover old passions of mine and work on some new ones too. I can never consistently journal so maybe I'll try my hand at this blogging thing again....we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment