Pages

Happy Friday

Friday, April 17, 2015

Just popping in to say HAPPY FRIDAY! Was this the longest week ever or what? Whenever Ben is traveling time crawls by for me. But he's home this afternoon and when I get home from work we're leaving directly for the shore for a relaxing weekend just the three of us, Ivy included ;)

When we planned our weekend getaway a few weeks back I didn't know he'd be across the country right beforehand and when I brought up that it'd be a lot of travel for him, he said the sweetest thing about wanting to have me to himself after being away all week so the shore getaway was actually perfect timing. Gah, he is just the best.

Anyways! It's supposed to be 70 degrees tomorrow so I'm hoping that means little miss Ivy gets to discover the ocean for the first time. She LOVES any body of water (besides baths) so I think she'll have a lot of fun romping around in the surf. I think we're still a bit away from getting her on the boat, but when that times comes you better believe this is happening.


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend with warm temps!

No comments:

Post a Comment