Pages

29 Weeks

Friday, January 29, 2016

Aside from my one hour glucose test on Tuesday (I passed!), it was another quiet week on the pregnancy front. Since Ben was on a business trip I tried to take advantage of the open bed and get some extra rest and stretch out my aching ribs. I'm holding out to talk to the doctor until my appointment next week but I'm pretty sure it's an "it is what it is" situation until baby decides to drop/move a little bit. Some days are better than others and I just ordered some nursing bras which look really comfortable so I'm hoping they help a little too. Other than that, the nesting bug definitely hit this week and I found myself sporadically waking up to add to my many to do lists and plotting some more nursery projects. TGIF from me and my basketball!




No comments:

Post a Comment