Pages

6 weeks, 2 days

Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday August 17th, 2015

Symptoms: so. freaking. tired. I read that week 6 is a huge week for development which helps explain my extreme fatigue. I hate feeling "useless" but I know I need to rest when my body tells me to and pregnancy naps are sort of the best thing ever.

Mama: may have ordered a rug for baby's room already. Nothing like counting your chickens, right? I can't help it though, I'm so excited! We plan on keeping the sex a surprise so I'm having fun planning a gender-neutral nursery.

Craving:  Sleep! And still really wishing for cooler weather. Really, I just want August to be over so we can get our first appointment in and start telling more friends ;) Still not craving anything food-related.

Baby: is now visible on an ultrasound and it's heart is beating away as it develops. Keep on trucking little buddy! Mama and daddy are so excited to see you in a few weeks!

Right now:  It's starting to feel more real as we tell close family members. I was nervous to do this, but I know having a support system, God forbid anything happens, is really important to me. In other news, I'm pretty sure Ivy knows what's up. She's been extra cuddly lately and weary of strangers which isn't normally like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment