Pages

7 weeks, 3 days

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Monday August 18th, 2015

Symptoms: The intermittent nausea has started (yay!). It's nothing some dry cereal can't handle but it's not fun either. It's strange to be so uninterested in food. I don't want to cook it, I'm not craving anything and I certainly don't think about it at all throughout the day.

Mama: is focusing on house projects and get-togethers with friends to distract herself from the fact that the first appointment is still over two weeks away.

Craving:  I should wipe out this question....

Baby: is developing it's lungs this week!

Right now: I'm looking forward to a weekend in NYC for my birthday with Ben. I hope I'm able to keep up my stamina (and down my nausea) to get the most out of the trip. I know B has a lot of fun things planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment